The North Carolina SAR Annual Meeting will be held April 29 – May 1, 2016 in Charlotte, NC.
Hilton Executive Park Hotel
Conference Agenda and Event Schedule
Friday, April 29
- Conference Registration begins at 3:00pm
- President’s Reception 6:00pm – 7:30pm
Saturday, April 30
- President’s Breakfast 7:30am – Special guest speaker is Vietnam Veteran John Allen on his service and experiences
- Leadership Training 8:45am – 9:45am
- Annual Business Meeting – 1st Session – 10:00am – 11:30am
- NCSSAR Youth Luncheon 11:45am – Special guest speaker is John Hedley, Lt. Col., U.S. Army (ret.), president of the board of the famous Richard’s Coffee Shop & War Museum in Mooresville, NC. Please indicate choice of Beef or Chicken on your RSVP form!
- Annual Business Meeting – 2nd Session – 1:15pm – 3:00pm
- Ladies Tea & Auction 2:00pm (Be sure to stop by all day and put your bid on this year’s items!)
- NCSSAR Banquet 6:00pm – Special guest is Benjamin Franklin! Please indicate choice of Beef or Chicken on your RSVP form!
For more information, please contact Jay Joyce at email@example.com.
Updated April 1, 2016