- 0707.March.Saturdayhttps://www.ncssar.org/event/compatriot-charles-earl-carter-grave-marking-ceremony/Charles Earl Carter Ceremony181 Netties Dr, Havelock, NC 28532, USA
The Patriot Issac Carter Chapter
Invites You to Attend
A Grave Marking Ceremony for
Compatriot Charles Earl Carter
7 March 2020 beginning at 12:30pm
200 Netties Lane, Havelock, NC
Please contact Napoleon Carter at 252-447-2258 (home) or 910-818-3032 (cell) or
email email@example.com for more information.
- 1414.March.Saturdayhttps://www.ncssar.org/event/battle-guilford-courthouse-2/Guilford Courthouse National Military Park2332 New Garden Road, Greensboro, NC, United States
The 239th Anniversary Observance of the Battle of Guilford Courthouse
EVENT IS CANCELLED!
- 2121.March.Saturdayhttps://www.ncssar.org/event/ncssar-raleigh-chapter-lunch-meeting-february-2019-2-2-2/NCSSAR Raleigh Chapter Lunch Meeting - Golden Corral Buffet & Grill3424 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27604, USAMarch 2020 Chapter Meeting CancelledDear Compatriots,Please join us at Golden Corral Buffet & Grill on Saturday, 21st for the NCSSAR Raleigh Chapter Lunch Meeting.
___________________________________Stephen A. Morris, President of Raleigh ChapterNorth Carolina Society Sons of the American RevolutionPh. (919) 210-9005
NCSSAR Raleigh Chapter Agenda:
- Call to Order – Steve Morris, President
- Invocation – Van Jones, Chaplain
- Pledge of Allegiance – Van Jones, Chaplain
- National Anthem – Van Jones, Chaplain
- Pledge of the SAR
- Welcome Compatriots – Steve Morris, President
- Unfinished Business
- New Business
Gen. Thomas Gorry Ret.
Veteran Life Center
Thomas Gorry earned his bachelor’s degree from UNC, where he was a collegiate wrestler. He went on to receive multiple advanced degrees, including a PhD from Walden University. In May 2013, Gorry was inducted into the NCAA National Wrestling Hall of Fame. A 32-year veteran of the United States Marine Corps, Gorry served as a strategic planner and logistician. He deployed to Afghanistan in 2009 and was selected as a Brigadier General in 2011. He was then named Commanding General of all Marine Corps Installations on the East Coast. Based at Camp Lejeune, North Carolina, he served as the Base Commander of Camp Lejeune, and as the Chair of the North Carolina Commanders Council, engaging with the North Carolina General Assembly on military family and readiness issues. He was admitted by the Governor of North Carolina into the Order of the Long Leaf Pine for his extraordinary service to the state.
________________________________________________________________________Golden Corral Buffet & Grill
- SAR Recessional
3424 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27604
Saturday, March 21st between 12:00 noon until 1:30.
Please try to arrive by 11:45
- 2121.March.Saturdayhttps://www.ncssar.org/event/commemorating-the-250th-anniversary-of-the-boston-massacre/The Frank and Sue Jones Mememorial AmphitheatreCourt Square, Downtown Newton NC
*The Catawba Valley Chapter of the Sons of the American Revolution*
Invites and and all to the Sestercentennial commemoration of the
Saturday, March 21st Downtown Newton NC
At the Frank and Sue Jones Memorial Amphitheater
Courthouse Square on Maine Ave